Buying and Storing Coffee
“Roasted coffees begin to lose flavor after a week, ground coffee an hour after grinding, and brewed coffee in minutes,” says a coffee-buying guide. Hence, if you buy your own beans, it is best to buy them in small amounts and store them in a cool, dark place. But do not refrigerate them, for they may absorb moisture and lose their flavor. And always brew your coffee just after you grind it.
“Roasted coffees begin to lose flavor after a week, ground coffee an hour after grinding, and brewed coffee in minutes,” says a coffee-buying guide. Hence, if you buy your own beans, it is best to buy them in small amounts and store them in a cool, dark place. But do not refrigerate them, for they may absorb moisture and lose their flavor. And always brew your coffee just after you grind it.
http://coffeeandjazz.net/
"I've tried many brands of coffee over the years and I have found this to be one of my favorites. It tastes better than many of the expensive brands I've tried. Whenever I serve this to guests they always love it and ask what kind of coffee I use. I prefer buying the whole bean variety because I like to grind my own coffee beans right before I brew a pot. I get a more flavorful cup of coffee that way." (review of above coffee)
No comments:
Post a Comment